When asked why Autumn is some people’s favourite time of year, they replied “because of the colour”. When colours are peaking in Ontario it’s like a canvas of beauty! Problem is, it seems that it is often too short lived! One gust of wind and it’s over!
Understanding light and exposure in photography helps capture fall colours at their best. A good tip is too photogragh in early morning or late afternoon when you can direct the sun.
- Side light makes the scene more 3D
- Front light give the colour of the scene more punch and detail
- Back light adds drama and makes leave translucent
- Muted light saturates colour
Learn all about colour and light at Digital Camera Techniques Tuesday, Sept 23rd from 6 to 9 pm.
Family Portrait Special
The Arts Warehouse is offering $99 Family Portraits over the Pumpkinfest Weekend. (October 4th and 5th)
- Included is sitting fee and a DVD of fully edited pictures. (up to 6 people)
Book yours now. Call Jen at (519) 389-4944 or email email@example.com